Once our customers start using Brainy Tools to effortlessly edit their own websites, a common question many of them have is “How do I resize pictures for my blog?” Read More
The Brainy Blog brings you the latest news and guides on all website and online marketing topics.
In our earlier post on Due Diligence and Research, we discussed the methods of acquiring the necessary information for your website strategy. With this information, the next step is to create a business optimised website that will entice customers to engage with your business. Read More
By working with all sorts of businesses in different industries, we had the privilege of finding out which businesses have thrived using their website as a business tool, and most importantly why they’ve succeeded in doing so. Although there are other major contributing factors to success for each case, we have found 3 common areas that can be classified as key elements for an effective website strategy.
- Magento Marketplace Plugin
- 10 Great Facebook Page Examples
- 2012 - The Year of Mobile for Businesses
- 10 Epic Social Media Disasters
- Run Your Business Effectively with Online Business Tools
- How to Create an Effective Website Strategy (Part 3 of 3): Selecting Online Marketing Channels
- How to re-size images for your blog
- How to Create an Effective Website Strategy (Part 2 of 3): A Business Optimised Website
- How to Create an Effective Website Strategy (Part 1 of 3): Due Diligence & Research